Peptipro SuperGreens - 500g
A source of Protein, Biotin & Iron
- Uses Organic Australian produced greens
- Avoids algae based greens because they are harsh on the stomach
- Uses young leaves and cold pressed, not juiced to retain full nutrient spectrum
- Not “sugar coated” with flavours
- Use greens that are known to be alkalising, nutrient dense and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Nature’s multi-vitamin.
Here is the SuperGreens all star line up -
Wheat Grass contains a significant amount of chlorophyll and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Unlike wheat, it is gluten free and we like to use it as part of a detoxification program. Wheatgrass contains amino acids.
Barley Grass is a nutrition power house containing potassium, calcium, iron, copper, phospohorus, manganese, zinc, beta carotene, B1, B2, B6, C, E, folate.
Alfalfa is loaded with nutrients and trace minerals not to mention being high in chlorophyll. It is very alkaline and contains all 8 essential amino acids and is one of the few vegetable sources of Vitamin D.
Speltgrass contains calcium and has a deeper green colour than wheatgrass.
Oatgrass has been known to contain iron and vitamin C. It is great to use as part of a detoxification program. Oat grass contains beta-carotene, vitamins K and C, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber and B vitamins.
A source of Iron, which -
- Is necessary for normal oxygen transport
- Contributes to normal energy production
- Is necessary for normal immune system function
- Contributes to normal blood formation
- Is necessary for normal neurological development in the foetus
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Is necessary for normal cell division
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children
- Contributes to normal cognitive development in children
A source of Biotin, which -
- Contributes to normal fat metabolism and energy production
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to maintenance of normal hair
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes