Most of us would remember our parents suggesting soup when we started to come down with the cold or were feeling a little under the weather, that's where the term Jewish Penicillin was coined way back when. The soup worked wonders and you were back up and running in no time.
In today's fast paced, high density living, we do not have the time to boil beef or chicken bones for 24+ hours which is where dehydrated beef bone broth comes in. Now this isn't your run of the mill dehydrated bone broth, the Gelpro team have carefully blended their grass fed beef bone broth with a Certified Organic High Vitamin D mushroom.
Let's start with the broth
Using only grass fed, organic beef bones, simmered for more than 24hrs with nothing but organic apple cider vinegar and Himalayan salt which help in extracting the minerals and goodness from the bones themselves. They then let this wonderful elixir cool down and strain it before it goes through a slow drying process so that the nutrients are not destroyed by heat.
The Mushroom Powder
Firstly mushroom with bone broth taste great.
It is naturally high in Vitamin D2 and also contains Vitamin D4, finally a food based source of Vitamin D. In addition, it contains protein, fibre and the B group of vitamins.
Deactivated Nutritional Yeast
Now this is not yeast like the one you use in bread. It is not active and contains a great spectrum of nutrients. It is high in the B Vitamins and is a natural food source of Vitamin B12.
Our Bone Broth blend also provides a natural source of Folate, unlike the synthetic version of Folic Acid.
A good source of vitamin D, which:
- Is necessary for normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to normal cell division.
- Is necessary for normal bone structure.
- Contributes to normal growth and development.
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
A good source of Folate, which:
- Is necessary for normal blood formation.
- Is necessary for normal cell division.
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children.
- Contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Contributes to normal immune system function.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Ingredients:Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder* (Beef Bones*, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt, Deactivated Nutritional Yeast Flakes) (90%), Organic Agaricus bisporus (High vitamin D mushroom powder) (10%).
Net weight: 100g (approximately 30 day supply)